Our Mission: Bringing Environments to Life
Dear AVDG Clients:
Our hearts go out to you during these unprecedented times with the COVID-19 outbreak. As the world is experiencing this impact on our communities and way of life, it is incredibly important to connect with you and let you know we are committed to supporting our clients and team.
Our team has been keeping a close eye on the spread of COVID-19 and the effects it is having on our way of life. We continue to follow the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local and federal government to ensure that we are working from the most current information. We appreciate your patience as our team navigates this new normal.
At the present moment, AVDG will continue to have service, installation and commissioning staff available. Our normal shipping, receiving and purchasing operations will continue. We are following the requirements of the Order, CDC and WHO guidelines by:
prudent cleaning and hygiene:
- Significantly increased the level of disinfectant cleaning at our facilities
- Our vehicles are undergoing multiple iterations of cleaning and disinfecting after each client interaction.
- We have provided additional hand sanitizer, soap and paper towels for all of our team members.
- Our team members are following the set forth guidelines for handwashing.
- Check employee temperatures and monitor for any early signs of illness
- Review the list of any other potential symptoms to ensure they are completely healthy. AVDG is strictly enforcing that anyone with symptoms goes home and/or stays home until specific return criteria are met.
maintaining social distancing:
- Keeping employees and clients at least 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- Reducing employee to employee and client to employee direct contact as much as possible.
- Requesting that employees work from home as much as possible to perform their job duties.
- Eliminating in-person meetings as much as possible.
remote support options:
- Through our Support Centers in Chicago, New Hampshire, and the San Francisco Bay Area, we are able to remotely monitor our client’s systems and proactively address issues for our clients.
- With a “virtual” service call, we can schedule a specific time and have a service technician give you a call or set up a video conference to walk you through some troubleshooting steps.
- If the outcome of the virtual service call is that a piece of hardware has failed, the technician will walk you through disconnecting the unit and leave it out for us to pick up. With this service, we will be able to bring the device back to our shop and further troubleshoot and/or send in for repair.
- For questions pertaining to service, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at [email protected]
Please know that we have invested a great deal to ensure that our company’s facilities and technicians are safe. As we monitor this situation closely, we will make necessary adjustments steadfast. The health and well-being of our clients and team members remain our highest priority.
We are grateful for your continued support of ADVG.