our commitment to your safety during covid-19
navigating a new normal
how we're responding
Our job-site policies are designed to ensure a safe work environment that minimizes risk while still maintaining the relationship-first approach that AVDG is known for. These measures include:
- Maintaining social distancing by ensuring at least 6 feet of space between employees and clients whenever possible.
- Continued mask-wearing by AVDG team members when they’re on the job or interacting with clients, even when our employees are fully vaccinated.
- Employee self-monitoring for early signs of illness and following strict policies to stay home if any symptoms are present.
- Options for clients to communicate with us by phone or video call, as an alternative to meeting in-person.
- Enabling employees to work from home as much as their job duties allow.
- Ensuring prudent cleaning and hygiene for job-site teams, including regular use of hand sanitizer and disinfectant, as well as routine vehicle cleaning.
remote support options
In addition to our job-site policies, AVDG continues to offer its innovative remote support options via our Support Centers in Chicago, New Hampshire, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Our teams are able to remotely monitor clients’ systems to proactively address issues, and we can perform “virtual” service calls to resolve issues faster, without the need for an in-person visit.
peace of mind
More than a layer of protection, AVDG’s COVID-19 job-site policies are designed to provide you with peace of mind as we bring your project vision to life. We are grateful for your continued support of ADVG – please contact us if you have any questions about these protocols or other aspects of services.