As businesses adapt to the COVID-19 crisis, digital communication has become more important than ever. At AVDG, we recognize how vital it is for your teams to be able to continue working, collaborating, and being productive, wherever they are. Without the proper remote-work capabilities, maintaining business continuity is nearly impossible right now.
We are committed to helping organizations rapidly shift their operations to a remote-work infrastructure, utilizing the same robust audiovisual and communication technologies that AVDG is already known for.
No matter where you are in your remote-work strategy, we’re here to support you. Here are some of the ways we can help.
- Our teams will speak with you to assess any existing deployments that support remote communication. In the majority of cases, we can perform this assessment remotely, in accordance with the CDC’s social distancing guidelines
- We’ll perform a gap analysis to identify solutions and strategies that meet your needs, based on your business’s specific remote-work objectives and existing technology capabilities.
- We can provide a complete road map outlining the strategy, including timelines, requirements, installation processes, and project-management practices.
remote-work solutions & capabilities
- Audio/video conferencing systems
- Networking, data, and IT deployments (on-premise or off-site)
- End-user device acquisition (i.e. laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Collaboration and file-sharing tools
- Integrated digital whiteboards and remote-learning solutions
- Solutions for remote “all-hands” meetings; remote participants; remote presenters
- Full user training is provided remotely to ensure your employees know how to maximize their systems from Day 1.
- Ongoing remote support is available 7 days a week, so that any issues are promptly resolved.
- Remote system monitoring options on select systems enable us to track system health and make optimizations as needed to ensure optimal performance and connectivity.
policies to ensure your health & safety
We maintain our commitment to providing the technologies you need to keep your business running, while also taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our clients, our communities, and our AVDG family.
In compliance with CDC guidelines, we have developed rigid protocols to help limit the need for on-site visits, without compromising our world-class installation and support.
For more information on how we can help your teams leverage digital communication technologies during this challenging time, please contact us at 1-877-554-AVDG (2834) or email@example.com.