We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: commercial account manager
AVDG seeks an experienced CommercialAccount Manager responsible for generating new business and selling AV integration smart enterprise solutions and systems. You will work with our engineers and other team members to ensure the seamless delivery of our systems to the clients and work to maintain and expand relationships with the organization’s clients, positioning our company as an industry leader.
We seek an individual with an authentic passion for AVL integration and Smart Technologies in the commercial or enterprise market. The ideal candidate shares our company values of customer first, respect, integrity, and passion – for excellence – for technology system solutions for commercial or enterprise client projects.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Generate quality leads to expand our customer base through all methods.
- Develops and implements strategies and forecasts to maintain and boost sales contributing to month-over-month growth.
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer’s overall needs, objectives, and requirements to identify solutions and business opportunities.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Performs site visits to document field conditions, initial system descriptions, and equipment lists, submitting to engineers for finalization.
- Generates proposals with the scope of service, identify concerns, schedule, and payment terms.
- Submits sales order package (PO, signed proposal, equipment, list, major contractors, and schedule) and attends project meetings.
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.