We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: sr. service technician
In the Senior Service Technician role, you will harness your home automation technology or commercial AV integration expertise, engaging with clients to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for home automation or commercial system integration with extensive experience in installation and service to drive their need for excellence and be a strong contributor as a crucial member of the Regional Operations Support Center Team at AVDG.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Provide high-level support, leveraging more profound knowledge of control systems, and capability to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Proactively address system issues and solve client issues as they arise
- Utilize your advanced Knowledge of Control systems (Control4 / Savant / Crestron / Lutron) to make fundamental code changes and troubleshooting, perform remote installations, Firmware-upload, and download
- Respond to client requests via phone/email, System Checks, & Client Check-in Calls
- Communicate proper steps and best practices to the client for the use of the AV & Control system
- Remotely perform preventative maintenance of client systems (Via provided service tools)
- Test integrated systems and components via remote access
- Serve as a mentor to lower-level support staff, guiding when and how to escalate issues to senior staff
- Train staff on basic coding best practices and techniques