commercial account manager
We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: commercial account manager
As a commercial account manager you will be responsible for generating new business and sales of high-end audio-visual system. You will collaborate with our engineers and other team members to ensure the seamless delivery of our systems to the clients and work maintaining and expanding relationships with the clients of the organization by performing the following duties.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Business development, cold calling, Internet, and other ways to develop new business.
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer’s overall needs, objectives, and requirements to identify solutions and business opportunities.
- Performs site visits to document field conditions (take pictures, verify room dimensions, check above the ceiling).
- Documents initial system descriptions and equipment lists submitting to engineers for finalization.
- Develops AV functional diagram sketch of major components.
- Generates proposals, which must include areas of concern, the scope of service, schedule, and payment terms.
- Submits sales order package, (PO, signed proposal, equipment, list, major contractors, and schedule) Attends project meetings as required.
- Manages and oversees proposal (content) and prepares orders as required.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
- Forecasts the demand for the product(s) within the assigned territory.
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
to join our band, you’ll need the following experience:
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- 5+ years of low voltage, audio-video, lighting, and/or shades sales experience in a commercial or sales environment.
- Annual quota of $3M
more about AVDG
Founded in 1996, Audio Visual Design Group (AVDG) is a leading design-build firm specializing in next-generation AV design & integration, revolutionizing smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues for clients across the United States. Our innovative, passionate, and technical culture allows us to deliver the most sophisticated systems and continuously change the AV landscape.
We live by the motto "exceptional by design." Exceptional tech. Exceptional people. Exceptional spaces. AVDG's world-class team and original smart-system solutions are among the best in the industry.
Since joining the Business Solutions Division of Guitar Center in late 2017, AVDG has provided new avenues of growth and opportunities to better support our clients and teams. As a result, Guitar Center is bolstering AVDG's high-growth trajectory and rigorously expanding our national footprint.
why join us?
At AVDG, you will join a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about Audio, Video, Lighting, and Control technologies. You have the freedom to apply and grow your unique talents in a work environment that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration. You have many opportunities to learn, including access to internal training programs like AVDG University, AVDG Institute, and paid industry certifications to expand your career and collaborate beyond Pro AV if you choose to.
Love this opportunity and want to apply? Please submit your resume and apply online today!
Guitar Center and AVDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening by sending an email to [email protected]