We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
Position Summary: Commercial Account Manager
As a Commercial Account Manager you will be responsible for generating new business and sales of high-end audio-visual system. You will collaborate with our engineers and other team members to ensure the seamless delivery of our systems to the clients and work maintaining and expanding relationships with the clients of the organization by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Business development, cold calling, Internet, and other ways to develop new business.
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer’s overall needs, objectives, and requirements to identify solutions and business opportunities.
- Performs site visits to document field conditions (take pictures, verify room dimensions, check above the ceiling).
- Documents initial system descriptions and equipment lists submitting to engineers for finalization.
- Develops AV functional diagram sketch of major components.
- Generates proposals, which must include areas of concern, the scope of service, schedule, and payment terms.
- Submits sales order package, (PO, signed proposal, equipment, list, major contractors, and schedule) Attends project meetings as required.
- Manages and oversees proposal (content) and prepares orders as required.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
- Forecasts the demand for the product(s) within the assigned territory.
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Additional duties as assigned.