We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: commercial installer
Responsible for the installation of electronic communications equipment, including but not limited to, cable, fiber optics and electronic devices. The installer is responsible for installing the products in the most efficient and effective manner. All installations must meet the highest quality standards set forth by AVDG Standards while assuring a professional and safe working environment.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Installs and pulls Low-voltage and network wire as per specifications
- Responsible for the basic wiring and installation of electronic equipment
- Installation of components in finished environments Under the daily direction of the Project Manager and/or Installation Lead.
- Wiring of systems, termination and labeling and toning of wires, installation of devices in spaces, walls, ceilings, and enclosures as documented.
- Configuration of installed components to best perform in the installation of the system.
- Troubleshoot installed systems and service existing installations.
- Responsible for the operation of all testing equipment
- Meet all installation deadlines
- Responsible for accurate tracking of timesheets, service/installation tickets, and inventory items
- Full compliance with the company’s and customer’s safety program
- Operation of power tools
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
- Additional duties as assigned.
to join our band, you’ll need the following experience:
- The Installer shall possess a high school diploma or equivalent. A working knowledge of communications systems is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing, and implementing skills that allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
more about AVDG
Founded in 1996, Audio Visual Design Group (AVDG) is a leading design-build firm specializing in next-generation AV design & integration, revolutionizing smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues for clients across the United States. Our innovative, passionate, and technical culture allows us to deliver the most sophisticated systems and continuously change the AV landscape.
We live by the motto "exceptional by design." Exceptional tech. Exceptional people. Exceptional spaces. AVDG's world-class team and original smart-system solutions are among the best in the industry.
Since joining the Business Solutions Division of Guitar Center in late 2017, AVDG has provided new avenues of growth and opportunities to better support our clients and teams. As a result, Guitar Center is bolstering AVDG's high-growth trajectory and rigorously expanding our national footprint.
why join us?
At AVDG, you will join a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about Audio, Video, Lighting, and Control technologies. You have the freedom to apply and grow your unique talents in a work environment that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration. You have many opportunities to learn, including access to internal training programs like AVDG University, AVDG Institute, and paid industry certifications to expand your career and collaborate beyond Pro AV if you choose to.
Love this opportunity and want to apply? Please submit your resume and apply online today!
Guitar Center and AVDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening by sending an email to [email protected]