We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: commercial sr. field engineer
Are you a talented Field Engineer with a passion for audiovisual integration? Have you become a guru of the Smart Home Technology emerging in the market? Do you believe in the power of audio, video with automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that bring people together? Are you looking to bring your career to the next level? If so then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
AVDG is looking for a stellar Field Engineer who will be responsible for commissioning and optimization of a completed system regarding video, audio, control, communication, and proper integration into the facility.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Attends client meetings and assists sales representatives with proposals and estimates.
- Assists purchasing department to ensure timely receipt of necessary components and services.
- Tracks and manages project costs and schedule — specifically about project commissioning dates.
- Ensures project stays within scope of work; research and propose necessary change orders when changes to scope are necessary.
- Requests services of and manage any field-based subcontractors as necessary.
- Verifies proper functionality and routing of video, audio and control signals.
- Verifies proper functionality of all mechanically- and physically-controlled devices.
- Test and optimize audio to ensure intelligibility of all systems and full-range equalization of program audio.
- Tests and optimizes video to ensure clear display of program sources and high-quality transmission of all signals.
- Collaborates with project managers, installers and any subcontractors in a professional manner.
- Assists management team with professional development of other technical staff when necessary.