Welcome to the world of smart-system solutions!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with a talented team embarking on an exciting journey and helping each new generation create the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: production coordinator
The purpose of this role is to support Field Engineers and Project Managers in their roles to execute on installations of Audio/Video, lighting, and shading solutions effectively and efficiently. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating among project managers, sales, and clients, creating, and maintaining project database, project scheduling and other duties and tasks as assigned by the General Manager and or Operations Manager.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Provides oversight for planning and implementation of process improvement principles required to maintain AV, lighting, and shades technologies in critical areas such as client homes, developments, and office spaces.
- Responsible for planning, oversight, and management of AV, lighting, and Shades, and related technology projects.
- Facilitates and manages complex problems ensuring resolution.
- Must be intuitive in interfacing with internal resources, support technicians, field partners, and clients.
- Interacts seamlessly with internal teams on installations, project management, scheduling, accounting, purchasing, warehousing, service, sales, and much more.
- Implements the AV, lighting, and shades technology strategies, based on business requirements and industry guidelines as directed by the department head.
- Accountable for resource planning, deployments, and expenditures related to the support of AV, lighting, and shades systems.
- Collaborates with various Departments on a regular basis to determine AV, lighting, and shades requirements for maintaining technical operations and customer satisfaction.
- Develops, articulates, and implements a strategy for providing best-in-class audio-visual technology in support of our client’s business.
- Develop strong technical understanding and Deliver metrics on AV and Shades technology.
- Updates weekly and monthly status reports with management
- Mitigates risks to the firm by operating in a security mindset.
- Participates in and drives continuous improvement activities across AV and Shades technologies.
- Provides reports and adheres to metrics outlined in the contract to provide service level defined per agreement.
- Responsible for ensuring the working condition, calibration, and ongoing maintenance of all test equipment, tools, and associated hardware.
- Responsible to ensure all field staff abides by OSHA mandates as well as any other company directed safety measures.
- Responsible to lead, groom, manage and motivate the AV, lighting and shades field crew comprised of technicians and project managers as well as the local resource for field engineers and programmers
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, including at least three (3) + years in a managerial role required, preferably working for a national organization.
- Must have project development, program implementation, and service delivery experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Successful experience thriving in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple initiatives simultaneously, and prioritizing work to meet and/or exceed established service levels.
- Ability to think logically and creatively in problem-solving.
- Thorough understanding of a wide variety of audio, video, and control systems required.
- Solid knowledge of AV industry best practices.
- Experience with network and PC troubleshooting a plus.
- Promotes an organizational climate that energizes, motivates, and facilitates teamwork
more about AVDG
Founded in 1996, Audio Visual Design Group (AVDG) is a leading design-build firm specializing in next-generation AV design & integration, revolutionizing smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues for clients across the United States. Our innovative, passionate, and technical culture allows us to deliver the most sophisticated systems and continuously change the AV landscape.
We live by the motto "exceptional by design." Exceptional tech. Exceptional people. Exceptional spaces. AVDG's world-class team and original smart-system solutions are among the best in the industry.
Since joining the Business Solutions Division of Guitar Center in late 2017, AVDG has provided new avenues of growth and opportunities to better support our clients and teams. As a result, Guitar Center is bolstering AVDG's high-growth trajectory and rigorously expanding our national footprint.
why join us?
At AVDG, you will join a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about Audio, Video, Lighting, and Control technologies. You have the freedom to apply and grow your unique talents in a work environment that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration. You have many opportunities to learn, including access to internal training programs like AVDG University, AVDG Institute, and paid industry certifications to expand your career and collaborate beyond Pro AV if you choose to.
Love this opportunity and want to apply? Please submit your resume and apply online today!
Guitar Center and AVDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening by sending an email to [email protected]