Welcome to the world of smart-system solutions!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with a talented team embarking on an exciting journey and helping each new generation create the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: residential project manager
AVDG is seeking a customer-centric smart home Project Manager whose main responsibility will be to inspire, plan, direct, and coordinate activities of integrated audio-visual systems projects to ensure that objectives of the projects are executed exceeding expectations, achieved on time within budget, and manages communication between the design team, installation labor, and other construction trades completing high-quality work retaining repeat business.
The ideal candidate has AV integration smart home project experience with high-end residential, superb communication, customer experience and represents the core values of AVDG culture, Customer First, Integrity, Respect, and Passion for learning and working with the best technologies and solutions that give people joy, comfort, and security.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Manages high-end audio-visual residential integration and installation projects such as smart home systems for new construction homes and new projects in the high-end smart home market.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine the period, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various project phases.
- Conducts pre-installation, site surveys and helps strategize equipment placement and cable-pull considerations.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of all assigned projects, including budgets, updating system, and reporting.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each project phase and communicates with management about staffing and installation equipment requirements.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority. Effectively interact with various private and unionized construction trades.
- Tracks, manage and communicates the project schedule to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget, installation labor, and resources.