sales manager, western region AV integration
Welcome to the world of smart-system solutions!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with a talented team embarking on an exciting journey and helping each new generation create the most advanced solutions in integration.
position summary: sales manager, western region AV integration
AVDG is seeking a top-performing regional Sales Manager to maximize sales, focusing on the business’s commercial & high-end residential sales and service for the California and growing Western region. We need an exceptional leader who has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process in AV integration, smart technology, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, leading and mentoring a team, closing deals, setting realistic expectations, and having the drive to increase company revenue.
We’re seeking someone with strong negotiating skills and a track record of success who can inspire others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
objectives of this role
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identifies how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team uses effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance, ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships (designers, consultants, and builders)
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding regular check-ins to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
to join our band, you’ll need the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of sales experience and 5 years’ successfully managing a B2B sales professionals team.
- Experience in Audio-Video Integration is highly preferred or similar industry.
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives.
- Superb leadership ability: experienced successfully developing others, management effectiveness, strategic focus, excellent delegation, performance management expertise, and fosters 2-way communication with active listening skills.
- A drive for personal and team success!
more about AVDG
Founded in 1996, Audio Visual Design Group (AVDG) is a leading design-build firm specializing in next-generation AV design & integration, revolutionizing smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues for clients across the United States. Our innovative, passionate, and technical culture allows us to deliver the most sophisticated systems and continuously change the AV landscape.
We live by the motto "exceptional by design." Exceptional tech. Exceptional people. Exceptional spaces. AVDG's world-class team and original smart-system solutions are among the best in the industry.
Since joining the Business Solutions Division of Guitar Center in late 2017, AVDG has provided new avenues of growth and opportunities to better support our clients and teams. As a result, Guitar Center is bolstering AVDG's high-growth trajectory and rigorously expanding our national footprint.
why join us?
At AVDG, you will join a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about Audio, Video, Lighting, and Control technologies. You have the freedom to apply and grow your unique talents in a work environment that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration. You have many opportunities to learn, including access to internal training programs like AVDG University, AVDG Institute, and paid industry certifications to expand your career and collaborate beyond Pro AV if you choose to.
Love this opportunity and want to apply? Please submit your resume and apply online today!
Guitar Center and AVDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening by sending an email to [email protected].