We are hiring for a new world!
We are the premier integrator, redefining client experiences through leading-edge technology, unrivaled service, and passionate people.
We are focused on bringing the power of technology to create new experiences in the fields of smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues. Be a part of a talented team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is growing and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advanced solutions in integration.
position Summary: commercial senior service technician
Are you a talented Senior Residential Service Technician with a passion for audiovisual integration? Have you become a guru of the Smart Home Technology emerging in the market? Do you believe in the power of audio, video, automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that bring people together? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is exploding with growth and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration. AVDG is looking for a stellar Senior Residential Service Technician with a strong background in Residential AV support and outstanding customer service skills.
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Servicing and troubleshooting of home automation systems, distributed video systems, distributed audio systems and lighting control systems
- Train client on use of AV systems
- Perform preventative maintenance visits to maintain client systems
- Perform equipment delivery and associated responsibilities
- Perform service tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner including, but are not limited to: pulling cable, install connectors, projector mounting / hanging (ceiling mounts) Etc.
- Retrofit cabling with minimal to no structural damage
- Equipment rack building and wiring
- Loading control systems code either locally or remotely (AMX, Crestron, Control4, Savant, Lutron)
- Familiarity with programming environment of AMX, Crestron, Control, Savant, Lutron to perform code updates or code troubleshooting
- Interface directly with clients or client representatives to determine issue(s) and effectively communicate resolution
- Provide detailed reporting at the conclusion of each service call for record keeping