As a regional support center manager you will play a critical part in supporting the National Service Manager and Service Technicians in their roles to effectively and efficiently execute on AVDG service calls, attend to escalated client needs, assist with operational requirements, projects, and other duties and tasks as assigned by the National Service Manager. In addition to assisting with the daily service operations, you will also be expected to follow up with the sales department and the warehouse team to help ensure the client is being taken care of whenever applicable
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Hiring, Training, Coaching and Leading Support Center Integration
- Assist in establishing Support Center objectives, provide integration specialists with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products and troubleshooting
- Assist with improving performance and processes to better support AVDG
- Ensure staff members are achieving desired service levels and take corrective action, as
- Ensure the Support Center is fulfilling any / all contracted commitments in regard to AVDG Service Contracts.
- Work with Support Center Staff to ensure the team is promoting and renewing service
- Provide detailed phone support for clients and field technicians, as needed
- Test integrated systems and components via remote access
- Communicate proper steps and best practices to client for use of AV & Control system
- Remotely perform preventative maintenance of client systems (Via provided service tools)
- Perform detailed client requests in a timely and quality conscious manner including, but are not limited to:
- Responding to client requests via phone/email, Service follow ups via phone/email & Client Check In Calls
- Communicate associated costs of solution and gain approval for work to be completed
- Perform remote installation of control programs Firmware – upload and download
- Control systems – make code changes and troubleshooting
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate with Clients via phone/email from around the US over the phone
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Windows applications, Microsoft Office, VPN access, and web applications.
- Familiarity with Apple IOS products (Apple TV, iPad, Airport Express, iPhone/iTouch, OS10, etc.) as they relate to daily use for interfacing with and controlling integrated commercial and home networks.
- Ability to navigate around PC and Mac
- Proficient with various file structures and command line
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Control4, Lutron, Savant, Extron, and Crestron Control Systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a fast pace team
more about AVDG
Founded in 1996, Audio Visual Design Group (AVDG) is a leading design-build firm specializing in next-generation AV design & integration, revolutionizing smart homes, smart enterprises, and smart venues for clients across the United States. Our innovative, passionate, and technical culture allows us to deliver the most sophisticated systems and continuously change the AV landscape.
We live by the motto "exceptional by design." Exceptional tech. Exceptional people. Exceptional spaces. AVDG's world-class team and original smart-system solutions are among the best in the industry.
Since joining the Business Solutions Division of Guitar Center in late 2017, AVDG has provided new avenues of growth and opportunities to better support our clients and teams. As a result, Guitar Center is bolstering AVDG's high-growth trajectory and rigorously expanding our national footprint.
why join us?
At AVDG, you will join a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about Audio, Video, Lighting, and Control technologies. You have the freedom to apply and grow your unique talents in a work environment that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration. You have many opportunities to learn, including access to internal training programs like AVDG University, AVDG Institute, and paid industry certifications to expand your career and collaborate beyond Pro AV if you choose to.
Love this opportunity and want to apply? Please submit your resume and apply online today!
Guitar Center and AVDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening by sending an email to [email protected]