the new meridian dsp8000 xe
available from AVDG
the next generation loudspeaker
Meridian’s new DSP8000 XE loudspeaker is a breakthrough in audio design, and AVDG is one of only a few hand selected resellers to offer it. The DSP8000 XE offers a completely new approach to delivering authentic and lifelike sound for home cinemas, listening rooms, and other environments.
groundbreaking audio innovation
The outstanding fidelity, dynamics, and sheer power of the DSP8000 XE Loudspeakers enable it to deliver an unparalleled listening experience. The loudspeaker is built upon Meridian’s new design concept, Precision Sonic Transport, which uses innovative audio-signal techniques to maintain maximum sonic fidelity, immersing the listener in natural, realistic sound.
the only distributor on the east coast
AVDG—the premier audio-visual integrator—is the only distributor of the DSP8000 loudspeaker on the East Coast. Our experience in the industry is unmatched. We are well-versed in Meridian’s audio solutions, and we collaborate with you as a partner to design and build an extraordinary audio system that is aligned with your vision and specifications.
DSP8000 XE unique advantages
The DSP8000 XE represents a significant breakthrough in loudspeaker design, achieving a level of sound quality that exceeds that of any previous Meridian loudspeaker, and creating a new audio architecture on which all future Meridian products will be built.
- bespoke signal mapping: digital signal processing with tailored crossover filters designed for each configuration of the loudspeaker’s drive units.
- e3 bass: specially designed filters expand, extend, and enhance the low-frequency response of the loudspeaker.
- ffa: Full Frequency Alignment uses digital filters and delays to ensure that all frequencies reach the listener’s ear at the same time.
- q-sync: exclusive buffering system minimizes jitter, ensuring perfect timing and clarity.
- pro-active bass: protects the bass drivers from over-excursion, delivering maximum bass output without the risk of damage to the drive units.
- pro-active thermal: monitors the audio signal and volume of the loudspeaker to prevent the drive units from getting too hot.
Sounds incredible, and looks incredible. The DSP8000 XE is designed with stunning, curved lines that contribute to the rigidity of its form factor. Outer walls are engineered from a layered combination of birch plywood, aluminum, and resin.
connectivity & control
The DSP8000 XE supports multiple audio inputs, including Meridian SpeakerLink connections, digital co-ax, optical, USB-C, and Bluetooth connection via the Meridian B-Link. The SpeakerLink input allows control from other Meridian products via Meridian Comms or from a third-party control system via RS232.
DSP8000 XE unique advantages
schedule a consultation.
Take the first step towards enhancing the future of your
business by setting up a consultation today.